Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Friday, May 21, 2004

The Mac Attack is Back, Jack

Yo yo yo! Sorry about the lack of posting recently...I was finishing up school, writing long term papers, stuff like that...In other words, I haven't felt like writing! But I'm back now, partially due to the encouragement of some loyal readers (thanks, Ashleigh)!

There hasn't been too much to rant about recently, although the fiasco at 1058 Grill on Tuesday is noteworthy. It took us more than an hour to get our food! I don't know why it took so long...maybe they had to stick my french fries in the cooler for a little while. Oh well, the owner was nice about it though...free meals, any one? So, I guess it's still okay to go there.

Well, until some undisclosed time in the future, stay cool...and I hope you like cold fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: