Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

The Roses Have Wilted-Guess I Should Have Given Them Away

We had another True Love Waits chapel today...yay.

It was testimony day today. I know that these people have good intentions at heart, but I really do not want to know nor do I care whether or not they've had sex before. It's not something I want to know. But I had to hear about it anyway for 50 minutes today. Someone even made the comment that when you make a mistake and have sex before marriage, everyone suffers as a result. Well that is certainly the truth-after all, I had to suffer through that chapel today.

Until tomorrow, stay cool...and please, please, PLEASE; don't have sex-I don't want to have to sit through any more lectures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: