Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

For a Limited Time Only!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I had Spring Break, ya know; and writting seemed a little too much like school work.

So anyway, I was passing by Hardee's and I saw a note on their sign announcing that they had a low-carb hamburger for a limited time only. Limited time? Now, if I'm correct, a low-carb burger is simply a burger with no bun. Does that mean that once this offer expires they will no longer leave OFF the bun at your request. Is it really such a marvel of engineering that it's only available for a limited time? Geez...

By the way, be sure to purchase the new book by Dr. Mac- The Low-Income Diet Revolution. Until tomorrow, stay cool...and cut out the carbs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: