Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ranch! I Want Ranch!

Well, hello again everybody! I have decided that Jedi Outcast has got to be one of the coolest games ever made. Just thought I'd let ya'll know that...=)

On a more serious note, I've been working on my sermon for tomorrow. It comes from Romans 4. In it we see that Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness. The Greek word for "credited" here is a commercial term used for credits and debits. So, when we believe God and have faith in Christ, we are credited righteousness in our heavenly account! How cool is that? It's something we could never earn, but God gives it freely. We simply have to believe on His son, Jesus Christ.

Until later, stay cool...and have faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: