Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Chapel Can't Be Used for Educational Purposes

Now, everyone, today's chapel is going to be about Sex Ed!

Don't cha just love hypocrites?

They managed to reach a new low in chapel today, we were shown slides of what sexually transmitted diseases look like. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. And I thought it was bad having to find out who did and didn't have sex. Now we get to see the results! Don't miss chapel next week, when each student will personally get to handle the HIV virus! I know I can't wait.

It's a good thing the board decided that chapel could not be used for educational purposes. But then again, we all know the real reason was that they didn't want to let a woman preach in chapel. So I guess lying is okay now too.

This is one of the biggest travesties I have ever witnessed. We go to chapel supposedly to have a time of worshiping God; and instead we are continually beat over the head about something we should already have the morals, self-control, and common sense to know about.

I wrote this post to vent some anger and now I am feeling a little better, but I'm gonna go pray now. You know, have time with God-since we can't in chapel. Until tomorrow, stay cool...and remember, there's gonna be pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: