Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Monday, April 26, 2004

Where the Milk Flows Like Water and All the Mice Are Slow

I'm sitting here in Mr. TBTV's class. Fun stuff, let me tell you. For some unknown reason, we are discussing whether or not animal will go to heaven. I feel like I'm back in Sunday School...and that I'm five years old. Sigh...

Everyone in the class seems to love the idea that Fluffy will be going to heaven, except me. I made the comment that having animals in heaven would be more like hell, and everyone gave me dirty looks. I simply meant that for me (and other rational-minded people) animals are annoying and that we don't want them around. Now don't get me wrong, I don't *hate* animals or anything; I mean, they're delicious. Chicken, cow, pig: I'm all for 'em. But the only time I want them in my house is when they're dead and deep fried.

Everyone also conveniently ignores the fact that animal, unlike humans, DON'T HAVE A SOUL; but I won't get into that. Oh well, until tomorrow, stay cool...cuz Gigi's not really gone, she's in kitty heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: