Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Friday, July 09, 2004

Is It Still Friday?

Well, it is for the next 20 minutes anyway.

This has been one of the longest days in history. I mean this ranks right up there with the sun standing still in the sky so that the Israelites would win the battle.

I swam for three hours this morning. I helped to clean up the camp and to see that all the campers got sent home. I searched in vain for my lost shorts. I helped Nate bring his drums back to Jamison. I saw King Authur. I saw The Butterfly Effect. I found out from Chris that he had my lost shorts. I went to Stephen Mac's for a while and Chris grilled some burgers. I went to Wal-Mart...twice. I went to Blockbuster...twice. I went to Bi-Lo and got some groceries.

I don't usually do the "list my whole schedule" thing, but today has just been crazy. It feels like it's lasted two weeks. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings....Until then, stay cool...and stay awake.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger nate said…

    I'm witcha bro.
    longest freakin' day in my whole life... well... 'cept for that REALLY long day....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: