Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Friday, June 25, 2004

ZZZZZZZZZ...

Nothing much going on lately. I probably shouldn't be posting, cuz I'm really tired...but oh, well. That'll just add to the fun!

I'm too tired to really rant or rave, so I'll make it simple: anyone who disagrees with me is wrong. Plain and simpld. Even if you think that I just made a typo on "simpld." You're just wrong.

Till later, stay cool...just remember I'm right!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger nate said…

    I disagree with you. not everyone who disagrees with you is wrong, because you can't just put an absolute on that. I mean, God could disagree with you, and we know that through His word that He is always true. therefore you would be wrong.
    am I right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: