Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Monday, March 22, 2004

In Cars...In Cars...In Cars...

Man, that song is actually pretty annoying.

Okay, somebody decided to have this contest to see who could stay in a cable car for a week. You can read about here. What really surprised the people putting on this contest was that 19 couples stayed the whole week. Now, this doesn't really seem like that amazing of an accomplishment to me. I'm no fan of reality TV or anything, but at least on Survivor the people have to live on a desert island! What's so hard about staying in a cable car? Guess what, one time when I was sick I stayed in my house for a week! Amazing, isn't it? I think we should have the ultimate Survivor and drop people off on Mars. They would have to produce their own food, water, and air...it would be great! And it might get people interested in the space program again. You never know...

Man, sometimes I wish I had a cable car to live in for a few days. Oh well, until tomorrow, stay cool...here in my car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: