Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Let's Make It as Hard as Possible!

Chris, Nathan, and I got to return all the school's sound equipment today! Yay!

Now, I didn't really mind doing it-after all, the school was nice enough to let us use it. I was kinda irritated though, when we had to go BACK to Jamison to get more mic stands. Now, we already had three set up at school...and only TWO people were going to be singing at a time. But, whatever, we just went and got them. When we got back, they had rigged up some cockamamie way of hooking the projector up to the sound system. Rube Goldberg would have been proud. I kindly offered my advise on a much easier way to set it up, which would also give better sound quality. They didn't want to do it though, too logical I guess. So I left and let them figure out the rest themselves.

Just once I wish people would listen to me. Oh well, until tomorrow, stay cool...yeah for real, stay cool, won't you listen to me just this one time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: