Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Saturday, March 13, 2004

This Motion Picture Brought To You By:

I went and saw the Starsky & Hutch movie today. It was no cinematic marvel, but it was a pretty funny movie. However, before the movie started, I noticed something that's been happening lately at the movies...commercials!

Now, I don't mean previews for upcoming movies or encouragement to visit the snack shack-I'm talking commercials like they have on T.V. What's the deal?!?! I watch television for free, so I understand that the networks have to make their money somewhere and that it usually comes in the form of commercials. BUT, a movie at the theater is different-I'm PAYING to see it. I think that if I just paid $6 to see the thing, I can be spared someone telling me to where Levi jeans.

Commercials on movies, what's next? Oh well, until tomorrow, stay cool...and stay tuned for a message from our sponsors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: