Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Saturday, March 06, 2004

The Proof is in the Pudding, Guy

Greetings once again, everyone! I thought I'd do something a little different tonight-I'm gonna do my first in a series of blogs about unique individuals who've done some pretty cool stuff. Tonight's is about David Phillips, a civil engineer who collected 1.2 million frequent flyer miles for buying $3000 worth of pudding...sounds like a pretty sweet deal! No wonder they call him the pudding guy.

You can read the whole story here

I would just like to salute Mr. Phillips for his fast, on the spot thinking that landed him a great deal on travel for him and his family. Well, until tomorrow...keep saving those pudding labels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: