Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Is LeAnn Busta's Cousin?

Well, she could be...

Not too much going on today. Church service went well and we had a productive youth group meeting tonight. All in all, it was a fairly good day.

Which brings me to my main point...nobody's been bothering me lately! I mean, come on people-what am I supposed to write about?!?!?! You see the title up there? It's Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life!!! I usually don't have this problem, but nobody's really done anything overtly stupid or annoying in the past few days. It's almost like as soon as everyone found out I had this blog, they intentionally stopped bothering me just so that I wouldn't have anything to write about...So you people need to get on the ball and as Weird Al said, "Dare to be Stupid." After all, we wouldn't want every day's post to be this short, now would we?

Of course...if I was really cleaver I'd just find a way to rant about not having anything to rant about. Oh well. =) Until tomorrow, stay cool...but not cool enough that I have nothing to complain about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: