Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Friday, July 16, 2004

Run DMV

Where do I begin?
 
I've been trying to get a title transferred on the truck I bought from Stephen Mac, and the DMV is starting to really tick me off. They keep coming up with more stuff that I have to do. Now they want a copy of Stephen's license. They say it's to prove that I didn't steal the car and drive it to LA. Well, if I stole it I probably wouldn't have a notarized bill of sale with his signature, now would I? And if I did have the license, how do they know that I didn't kill him and take it?
 
I swear...if it weren't for government positions, there would be a whole lot of idiots without jobs. That probably wouldn't be such a bad thing either. Till later, stay cool...and out of the DMV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: