Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What's a Robit?

Nothing like starting off with a shameless plug. Hans and I were talking about blogging and he mentioned that he posted not too terribly long ago. So go check out "What's a Robit?"

Anyway, it's been several months/years/eons since I've put anything on here and even longer since I put anything worth reading. So, since I don't write anything worth reading, I thought that I'd recommend something of value:
www.ken-jennings.com
Wow, this guy's an even bigger geek than I am. That's quite an accomplishment! Be sure to check out his book, Brainiac, while you're at it. Good reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: