Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Transistorized Tormenter

I hate computers.

There, I said it. Let the hate mail begin. You see, I was just trying to publish this whole post concerning the underabundance of blogging lately, but I couldn't get the thing to work. So now, I am writing an entirely new post. Somewhere out there in cyberspace there is a missing post floating around. Wasn't really anything special of course, but it still kinda ticked me off. Oh well, here's a new post anyway. Hope ya'll enjoyed it. If ya did, feel free to comment on it. Or if you didn't, that's cool too. But be cool and comment. Yeah...anyway. Later!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mac, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
    Some at internet
    It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mac, I have been visiting sites for hours and I really like what you have done with your blog. Informative and interesting! In fact I found your site just after
    I visited anti-spam
    It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: