Mac's Random Rants and Commentaries on Life

Unique Insight into Life's Little Mysteries (but mostly just snide critisism)

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Whaaaaat?!?! Yeaaaah!!!! Okaaay!!!

Why don't they just call them the RVMAs?

I've been watching the VMAs on MTV, but I could finally take no more and had to turn it off. I just couldn't take anymore rap or hip-hop. Now, I can handle some...but this was just ridiculous. They started off with some pretty cool rock groups too: Hoobastank, Jet, and Yellowcard. The only problem was that they only gave them about 30 seconds total. Now, I understand there needs to be a time limit on these things...but they let Lil John whine to a beat for 10 minutes after that! Sheeeesh.

Bottom line...if equal air time applies in politics, it should for award shows too. Until tomorrow...stay cool, okaaaaayy!?!?!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Your E-mail: